Get Premium

Join now and get full access!

What are you waiting for?

ūü§≠

Premium
Sandhog

[ADMIN APPLICATION] Solicit Admin here

Would you like to be an admin for PVKII? This is what we need from you;

1. Do you have any experience with 'Source Engine' games such as TF2, L4D2, CSS and the like?
2. Have any experience being an admin? Know how to properly use the commands? (Please try to make a detailed description how. Don't lie about knowing it or not. If you don't know how, you will surely have a time where we will get into a test server and teach you how to do it.)
3. Where do you live? (This is to know the ping. Nationality does not really matter, only say it if you want to)
4. How old are you? (If you're less than 21 years old, please prove the fact that you're at least mature enough)
5. Is your English good?
4a. If you know any other language, at least basic, please do say so.
6. What is your 'admin personality'? (For example, do you like to act like an authority? Do you prefer being helpful? Would rather not be known as admin and only use the powers when necessary?)
7. How active are you in PVKII and the Testudo Cohort servers? (If you are new to it, such as only active for a very few hours, you are already disqualified)
8. How many playing hours do you have? (Needs to be at least more 100 and you didn't waste those hours playing only in one map/server)
9. Are you part of a clan? (Be wary that being part of a clan will make your application be instantly rejected. Even if you've just recently quit.)
10. Please post or send a PM to link your Steam profile. (If you send a PM, say it so, "Steam profile send via PM")

Before you even start, I want you to think about this through:
PVKII is an excessively hard game to control, becoming an admin in PVKII is pretty much a deadwish.
When you become an admin, you're bound to be more disrespected than respected, this is how the PVKII community is.
For this reason, if you do want to be an admin, you also need to realize that you may be considered as an enemy instead of as a "savior" unlike in many other FPS games. Exactly like a sole warden in a high-security criminally-insane prison.
If you are still willing and/or cunning, you're welcome to try.

Number 1 is better said in detail. If you know it, say how much you know about it. For example, if you know how to use the admin menu, what is the command for it, how to ban somebody, what is timebomb and so on.

Number 3 is not that important, but knowing that you live in Europe would be great as this server is located in Europe.

Number 4, your age hardly matters. Personally, I had a 14 year old girl as one of my admin companions, she was doing way better than me. Still, having a young age is untrustworthy. Don't lie about it either.

Number 5 is very important since, as an admin, even though you are not forced to help anybody, just simply control the servers, helping people will make them like you and that gives, apparently, a better gaming experience. Besides, it will allow them to stay in the server more as they get help on figuring out how to play the game, people of all ages love to be spoonfed.
In case you know any other language, please do say so. It would be great if you knew French, as we do have a lot of French players. German is also good.

Number 6 is important itself too. Personally, I don't care if you're shy or outgoing, but I'd rather have an admin who's getting into everyone's noses, without bothering them, since you'd be more willing to help and have fun with the players than just simply be there and stroll around like a weird mute lurker.

Number 7 is very important, because if you're actually hardly active in PVKII, you wouldn't really be a good admin in any way. We want active admins.

Number 9, as description says, is important by itself. Clans in PVKII are too based on being a true clan; members being too dependent on eachother. Sympathies are an admins' weakness, it will NOT be tolerated.

Fill in these 10 requirements and I will be the one who judges you.
If you have been accepted, you will be contacted by one of our prominent admins to show you the basics and specifications, you will join The Testudo Cohort (If you haven't already) and the Centurii Cohortis.
You will also get admin in all PUBLICUS servers if that wasn't clear enough.

Don't forget that you MUST read and abide the rules, both the General Rules and Admin Rules.
In case you were an admin and lost it, please PM me asking why, no need to make a thread about it.

Edited by Sandhog
  • Like 1

[ACCEPTED]

Hello sir,

1)I m actually using the SFM software but i m a beginner,

2) I m French (not a bad one i swear)

3) Im 18 year old  but age doesn't mean maturity (in France 18 year old= adult)

4) My english level is average, not good but also not bad I can speak obviously french too and a litlle spanish

5) I m not shy and not very outgoing, just someone talkative

6) I ve reach my 600 hours playing in pvk2, i have already played on the cohort servers, I am active i play nearly one 1-2 hours per day  (minimum)

7) I wish to be an admin for one server for now, i know some commands , im located in Europe , im 18 year old, being a player and an admin is 2 differents things, a player play for him, an admin stay for the others.

I think that's all, if you need more answers ask me

Have a good day

Akatosh

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[ACCEPTED]

Hi

1) I know some commands but not all.

2) I live in Belgium.

3) I'm 17 years old (Hope its old enough :D).

4) I know good English, Turkish and Flemish.

5) Not that shy and little outgoing.

6) 900+ hours into the game, played the the cohort severs and im almost active every day (2-4 hours min).

7) I would love to be admin in the costom maps only server.

Take care

Xxcrazy-monkeyxX

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[ACCEPTED]

1. I have had decent experience with sourcemod and source games

2. United States

3. 19

4. I am fluent in english, and know very basic German

5. I am a pretty outgoing person

6. I am realtively new to PVKII, but can be active anywhere from 4-6 hours a day depending on my work schedule. I have admined and owned many servers for the past 3-4 years and have no issue being active and giving a lot to the server

7. I can admin wherever I am needed

Edited by Sandhog
  • Like 1

DrCryptix, I hope you don't consider "me not knowing you makes you be less likely to be accepted" as the reason of why I'm skeptical about you as that is not the case.

First of all, the servers are European and I'm very sure you know that anyway, but that doesn't mean you will have good ping there. Unless you spectate more than you play, or you play with players who don't whine about "lag", I suppose you won't have any problem with that. (Not that ping is a problem, mind you, but some people are just too sensitive about it and we need more players and less/no whiny-whinies)

The main problem is that you are new to PVKII, but you say you are eager to try it. Besides, I'm not sure if you even tried at least one of our servers.

Unlike the other solicitors though, you said you do have admin AND server experience, that's great.

I need your Steam Profile link, just send me a PM or edit it on this post of yours and inform me of the edit. (And yes, you'll probably be added)

[ACCEPTED]

1. I have been admin for several servers over the course of nearly 10 years in PVKII. Last time was around 2013 or something, so I might be slightly rusty, but im fairly certain SourceMod is the same to this day. I was an admin in counterstrike 1.5 back before steam in 2002 or something, and then briefly in the infant years of steam with 1.6, so I've been dealing with SourceMod cross-platform for years.

2. Denmark.

3. I'm a fairly secretive person. I'm not much for providing personal information on the internet. But I'm late twenties.

4. Yes. Fluent in English and understand Swedish, Norwegian, some German, Dutch and Spanish.

5. I'm very, very outgoing. I seldom shy away from a discussion.

6. I'm very active in PVKII, and have been since 2007. I have racked up around 5000 hours of playtime by now. I try to get my daily fix, and the Testudo servers are by far some of the best out there. So if they're populated, that's where i'll head. Because of low ping, overall great servers (hardware wise i'd imagine), and because I know they're moderated/have admins.

7. I would be willing. I spend a lot of time telling people off. Griefers and trolls would be my specialities. Right now its obviously limited to me spouting a verbal warning, and essentially killing them if I can catch them. I spend (and have always) most time on Island. Custom maps are not my cup 'o tea, but the Vanilla server is certainly something I'd like to look into too. There are some great and often overlooked maps out there, like Forgotten, aptly named.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards ¬Ļ¬≤¬≥

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[ACCEPTED]

1. Most of my gaming experiences comes from sourcemods.
2. Finland
3. 23
4. It is far from perfect but I would say it is at least decent and people do understand what I am saying. My native language is finnish.
5. I do talk to people pretty much but mostly if there is reason to.
6. I have played over 1500h pvkII regarding to steam but I played a lot before steam started recording play time. I mostly play testudo cohort servers nowadays.
7. Yes please.

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[REJECTED]

1. Yes, I have been playing for a long time in Gmod, Tf2, some CSS and, of course, PVKII. I know many admin commands.
2. Yes, I was an admin in "Garry's mod"
3. I live in Russia, Astrakhan.
4. I am 14 years old
5. My english is average. I greatly understand it, but I don't speak on it very well.

5.1 I know russian language very well. That's obvious.
6. Shy in real life, but not in the Internet. Especially in PVKII
7. I really love PVKII and I like Testudo Cohort servers with these rules and great admins, and I really like to play on them. If I can, I play in Testudo Cohort servers and try to get people on them, since I lead not-official russian group.
8. I would like to become an admin on Custom maps server and 24/7 Island server
My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brandell

Edited by Sandhog
Rejected

[ACCEPTED]

Hello.

-I have spent my most time with source mod games such as TF2/PVK2 (4100 hours TF2)

-I was an admin in 3 communities in TF2 two years ago (Each community has like 5 servers) 

-I speak 4 languages fluently : English,French,Arabic, and Spanish.

-I know a lot of commands concerning "SourceMod"  games such as !admin !mute !gag (0 = perma ban) ...!freeze !silence...(comm commands and fun commands and server console commands) i have experience with commands it shouldn't be a problem here. 

-20 Years old.

-I am Active currently with PVK i have like 3 side accounts for the first and second together has 300 hours and the one i am currently using has only few but shouldn't really be a problem i am a good player don't worry.

-I am not a shy person when it is concerned with PVK and gaming ^^ i am a lot comfier when i am in front of my computer playing games soo yeah ^^

-I am German living in Algeria yet i can't speak German i know... it sucks.

-I do play a lot in the cohort servers i mean each time i get into PVK i am inside one of the servers just to make things clear.

-Why do i want to be admin? It just seems good to be with such a community having fun all together with you guys it also sounds really good to know each member of the cohort group also i play daily in your servers between 2 to 4 hours i play more when i am free.

-Thanks. Great community you have here i hope it stays forever.

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[ACCEPTED]

1. Do you have any experience with "SourceMod" and Source Engine games such as TF2, L4D2, CSS and the like?
I played many Source Mod games like TF2, CS:GO and I know some basic commands

2. Have any experience being an admin?
I've been an admin on a CS 1.6 server but that was many years ago, so I don't have much experience

3. Where do you live? (Nationality does not really matter, only say it if you want to)
Currently I live in Poland

4. How old are you? (If you're less than 21 years old, please prove the fact that you're at least mature enough)
I'm 22 years old

5. Is your English good?
I think my English is good enough to be an admin

4a. If you know any other language, at least basic, please do say so.
I know polish, it's my native language

6. Are you shy or very "outgoing"?
I'm definitely not shy

7. How active are you in PVKII and the Testudo Cohort servers? (If you are new to it, how active would you be?)
I have over 500 hours in PVKII and it's my most played game. I always choose Testudo servers when they are populated

8. Are you willing to be an admin on ALL servers or only on one? (If only on one, please specify which; 24/7 Island, Vanilla Rotation, Custom Maps ONLY)
I'd like to be an admin on all Testudo servers because I play on all of them and I like all gamemodes. If it's not possible then I'm gonna choose the Custom Maps server

Edited by Sandhog
Accepted

[REJECTED]

Hi!

1) yes 850Hrs on TF2.

2) yes ofc.

3) i am from saudi arabia.

4) i am 20.

5) yes,good enough to be admin.

6) Arabic,English.

7) No,I Am Not Shy,maybe

8) 3-4Hrs per day and i have over 960Hrs on PVKII ,All Servers 

9) No i am not 

this is my acc http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247132122/

Have A Good Day

Edited by Sandhog
Forgot 2 say (Have A Good say
  • Like 1

[REJECTED]

1. Do you have any experience with "SourceMod" and Source Engine games such as TF2, L4D2, CSS and the like?

played source mods for along time and yes i got experiences and know basic commands and i got more than 1000h in TF2

2. Have any experience being an admin?

yeah i was an admin in TBK server in this game and know many commands .

5. Is your English good?

yeah pretty good and i also speak arabic.

6. Are you shy or very "outgoing"?

no im not.

7. How active are you in PVKII and the Testudo Cohort servers? (If you are new to it, how active would you be?)

i have 1000h  im active yeah like 2-5h a day and in the weekend 4-8h.

8. Are you willing to be an admin on ALL servers or only on one? (If only on one, please specify which; 24/7 Island, Vanilla Rotation, Custom Maps ONLY)

i would like to be all the servers becouse sometimes only 1 server are active and i want to help the players everytime i can and its will be pleasure to be an admin in testudo cohort servers .

waiting for the replay.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255497645/

Edited by Sandhog
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

WhiteBeard505 and WarriorMcoy, you two have been rejected.

First of all, you were part of a clan (or even clanS) and it requires more than 6 months for you to wait to make sure you're not part of any clan or you have sympathies for them.

Second, I see no information/reports about anything related to a "TBK server", so I cannot take this as something valid.

And finally, you're not well known, your reputation is apparently worse than it is good.

I appreciate your enthusiasm in helping Publicus, but I cannot consider you as admins.

[TRIAL]

Hi 

1 - Most of my game expirence come from source mod game such as PVK, CSS, etc;

2 - I was an admin in CS but  at long time ago

3-  Im Portuguese;

4 - I have 24 years old ;

5 -  I speak Portuguese :), also fluent in English, and also know French and  Spanich ( i work in the tourism business)

6- I'm an outgoing person;

7- I play every day PVK, and CS Source its a verry fun game and i like it!

8-  I like to be an admin in all gamemods however currently i play more in the Island.

10- http://steamcommunity.com/id/msfelix/

Kind Regards 

Edited by Sandhog

The "Admin Reforms" going on made changes to the application format.

MosquitoPT, don't worry about redoing the application.

I don't know you at all, but I trust you may be a good admin, so I will be adding you shortly to give you a Trial Admin.

• Thanks 1

[REJECTED BY USER]

Hello,

1. Yes I played L4D, L4D2, TF2, CSS for a longer time, and checked into some source mod games to test them.

2. Yes I was Admin on a L4D2 server, TF2 server and a CSS server (jailbreak), but that's far in the past, so I forgot literally everything.

3. Germany

4. 22

5. I can speak, and understand it well, as long it doesn't goes straight professional, but have to double check on some words sometimes my grammar.

5a. I can speak also German, and low basic france (school-france)

7. When I start the game, I only look if any players are on the TTC server, if not; I mostly close it again.

8. I currently got 20 hours on my timer, which is average very low and doesn't hit the counter you'r looking for. I play mostly a game active when I'm necessary in it and learn average very fast then.

9. I'm not part of a clan since years.

10. #

Edited by Sandhog

While you have potential, you are also missing some important information.

I will give you a chance, but not a "Trial Admin", you have been informed of the procedure.

9 minutes ago, blackbeard_ksa said:

You can say that i learned from my mistakes

Not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean as in you copy+pasted the wrong info, then no, I disagree.

You forgot to mention that you are STILL in a clan, [MR].

I mean it when I say that I appreciate your effort and enthusiasm in helping The Testudo Cohort, but I simply can't have you as admin when you are unable to figure out that joining TTC admins means you can't belong to any clan.

On 4/7/2018 at 2:35 PM, blackbeard_ksa said:

I joined it for 1 day and i left it i didnt join any clan 8 months ago you can check it

You will now be automatically rejected from adminship.

I know my sources and I can confirm you have lied to me; you were part of MR, longer than 1 day even, and then you even had ANOTHER chance to join MR which after that you yet again "betrayed them" to join yet another clan.

Your lies are not tolerated.

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

*picture snipped*

I think they're brothers, or even twins, who share their internet.

Anyway, the problem with him is that he won't take no as an answer.

[ACCEPTED]

Howdy.

1. Do you have any experience with 'Source Engine' games such as TF2, L4D2, CSS and the like?

I've owned the Orange Box since I was 12 and still actively playing games on the engine to this day.

2. Have any experience being an admin? Know how to properly use the commands?

I've been a "temporary admin" for the last two weeks without any issues, so yes.

3. Where do you live?

The Netherlands.

4. How old are you?

I'm 20 in a few months.

5. Is your English good?

I speak English and Dutch fluently. I'm not great in German but I suppose I know the basics of it, nothing too special.

6. What is your 'admin personality'?

I try to help people out with the game or remind people of the rules if necessary. I guess you could call me an "observant admin".

7. How active are you in PVKII and the Testudo Cohort servers?

I've been playing PVKII since late 2012. I've been with the Testudo almost since it's beginning when it was still on Pirate Perfection.

8. How many playing hours do you have?

800 hours.

9. Are you part of a clan?

No, never been in any.

10. Please post or send a PM to link your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Boralzino/

Edited by Sandhog