Get Premium

Join now and get full access!

What are you waiting for?

ūü§≠

Premium
Overl0rd

Offering signature creating skills

Hello,

I'm offering here my skills to create signatures or editing pictures like you want.

Some people might remember my work somewhere else or does even know me already.

Qualification:

Normal users - 10 post's and / or active in chat (No spam).
Contributor - No requirements
Unturned - 5 post's and / or active in chat (No spam).
Premium - No requirements

However, this service is of cause free.

Simply write a comment here or send me a private message with following information's, or contact me via Discord.

I need:

• Signature 1.0 or Signature 2.0
  • Main color
  • Theme
  • Size (Only serious signature sizes)
  • Figures you would like to have in
  • Effect ideas (As example fire or electricity)
  • Any other idea you have

Rules about pictures:

• Pictures which are marked with a username in www will¬†not be touch
  • Others people work which got a message for not using it¬†or edit it will not be touch
  • Stuff which is obviously copyrighted will be also not touched

This rules above doesn't count for game / anime / avatar figures - except for very few.

Pictures which doesn't sound possible to make:

In this case I will not accept the contract and leave you a message that you can send me new information with an another idea. 

Here are few examples of why I will deny a contract:

• Material which is about your in game character without any working material.
  • The size can't fit it.
  • Material I don't will touch.

Any kind of obvious offensive will result in a exclusion on this service - we're adults and can talk about the picture and how you would like to have it.

FAQ:

How to activate signatures?

Simply click on the top right corner on your Username => Account Settings => Signature => Make a tick in "View Signature" / upload your signature

How to remove the white frames?

In the bar to customize you text is a box called "Remove Format". Frame your picture and hit "Remove Format", and the white frames will disappear.

I can't upload the signature picture because the file is to big.

In this case contact me again, since I save the files different as .jpg and .png sometimes for no reason will I check again if it's a .png file since they are bigger, in this case I will convert the file to a .jpg.
If it's already a .jpg and still to big I have to remove something off the picture or need a rework - in worst case a complete rebuild.

Few examples are made:

The Joker

TheJokerSignature.jpg

DrCryptix

DrCryptixSignature.png

Overlord (Mistake item)

Overlord.gif

Update 2.0:

I'm also offering now frame out .png signature pictures since the grey frames got removed.

• .gif is supported with few restrictions

This service is also free.

Without a .gif this service is available to everyone like 1.0.

However adding a .gif takes a lot of time, at least with the tools I have - so .gif signatures will be only made for users who are active here in the forum.

Since .gif files makes everything harder I add few restrictions for the best quality and make it as clear as possible.

.gif rules:

• The .gif file have to be bigger or same big as the frame you want.
  • Not linear frames¬†can contain¬†only one¬†.gif file.
  • Smoke effects or¬†light effects are currently not available due to problematic's .
  • The figure you want to have added should be already rendered (google the figure with the tag render) and doesn't should miss body parts or cut offs on the top or on the sides for the best quality.

NekWioSSignatureHQ.gif

TheJokerSignatureHQ.gif

WilmaJuckenHDSignatureHQ.png

Update 3.0:

Normal:

• I'm also offering now service where I render myself characters if you can't find the right spot for you figure.
  • HD solution render (only HD pictures)
  • New geometric border forms such as circle.
  • Added service for a personal seal after consultation.

Premium:

• Added service for multiple .gif files.
  • Added personal requests by users, as long they don't break any of my rules.
  • Added service for a personal seal in .gif style after consultation.

Edited by „ā™„Éľ„Éź„Éľ„É≠„Éľ„ÉČ
  • Like 5

How about a custom tag? Instead of "Premium", make it "Overlord", either with the same font or one fit for an Overlord and a hellish, Netherworldy, Eldritch Horrour (maybe) background of sorts.

I hope I can say "Impress me", that's what I do when people want me to do something however I want and all.

I can make one myself of course, but thought you might wanna spend some good ol' time doing it yerself.

I'll still get to the rules;

• Main color: Red
  • Theme: Overlordish
  • Size: Same as those tags you've made for this forum.
  • Figures you would like to have in: Either none or the Overlord. I suggest using the concept arts of him.
  • Effect ideas (As example fire or electricity): Either none or some kind of magical fire.¬†
Edited by Sandhog
  • Like 1

On 2.8.2016 at 11:25 AM, Sandhog said:

How about a custom tag? Instead of "Premium", make it "Overlord", either with the same font or one fit for an Overlord and a hellish, Netherworldy, Eldritch Horrour (maybe) background of sorts.

I hope I can say "Impress me", that's what I do when people want me to do something however I want and all.

I can make one myself of course, but thought you might wanna spend some good ol' time doing it yerself.

I'll still get to the rules;

• Main color: Red
  • Theme: Overlordish
  • Size: Same as those tags you've made for this forum.
  • Figures you would like to have in: Either none or the Overlord. I suggest using the concept arts of him.
  • Effect ideas (As example fire or electricity): Either none or some kind of magical fire.¬†

I'm not sure if you had mean a custom overlord signature,

or about the game. 

I made a custom yet (picture1); if your was looking for that guy (picture2 (picture removed)) I can make a new one.

Overlord.gif

Edited by NekWioS
  • Like 4

After a misunderstanding I created the custom tags.

Unfortunately red background doesn't work with some colors well.

OverlordWHITE.png  OverlordWHITE2.png

OverlordRED.png  OverlordRED2.png

OverlordBLACK.png OverlordBLACK2.png

Edited by NekWioS
  • Like 3

Update:

I'm also offering now frame out .png signature pictures since the grey frames got removed.

• .gif is supported with few restrictions

To show it more clearly I made a quick template how it can look like now.

example.png

Or with .gif support (that was my first work, it's still broken; read .gif rules for more information's).

SignatureNekWioSDone.gif.63a6f7b9a6cfb3e7d6319f5bcefa70f2.gif

Since .gif files makes everything harder I add few restrictions for the best quality and without errors (the picture above got some errors since it was a project).

.gif rules:

• The .gif file have to be bigger or same big as the frame you want.
  • Not linear frames like the signature above¬†can contain only one¬†.gif file.
  • Smoke effects or¬†light effects are currently not available due to problematic's .
  • The figure you want to have added should be already rendered (google the figure with the tag render) and should not have any parts removed like my figure (hair / head and leg cut off).
Edited by NekWioS
  • Like 2

Hi Nek... can I ask for a custom signature?  I heard the best way to go is to just let your creative skillz be free... of course I tend to like pink/black/shiney colors together, and anything woman warrior-y... just to list what I normally like, but I tend to like everything you ever make.  (Also, I just like it to have "niv" as the name ... not Andy)  Can you do something like that? :)  Simple for a girl?  I don't have any kind of logo or anything to use.  I can pay you in chocolate.  Somehow.

• Like 1

I guess I haven't posted much yet... mostly  just lurking still.  So uhhhh... maybe I violated the rules already. Damn.

• Like 1

Hey Nek, can you make a custom badge picture for me? Kinda like this wWj5IJo.png just change the name to KALEB VARGO and the number at the bottom to 415. Also would it be possible to add some animated fire to the background? And possibly change the text to something with a little more spice but still looks professional? I would also like to keep the file size to a minimum of 200kb. Thanks Nek and if you can't do it It's totally fine.

Just by the way this template is provided by SantosRP and I have permission to change it.

On 17.10.2016 at 2:51 AM, Andy said:

Hi Nek... can I ask for a custom signature?  I heard the best way to go is to just let your creative skillz be free... of course I tend to like pink/black/shiney colors together, and anything woman warrior-y... just to list what I normally like, but I tend to like everything you ever make.  (Also, I just like it to have "niv" as the name ... not Andy)  Can you do something like that? :)  Simple for a girl?  I don't have any kind of logo or anything to use.  I can pay you in chocolate.  Somehow.

On 17.10.2016 at 2:53 AM, Andy said:

I guess I haven't posted much yet... mostly  just lurking still.  So uhhhh... maybe I violated the rules already. Damn.

Hello,

I made up a rule to fast because I'm currently extremely busy for private reasons and didn't think twice about what I wrote.
I will change this soon, that Premiums don't have to fill up this requirement, but will higher the cap for Normal users.

However,
I toke up your contract, and will check into it as soon as I can spend time on it.

On 17.10.2016 at 6:46 AM, Metlearm said:

Hey Nek, can you make a custom badge picture for me? Kinda like this wWj5IJo.png just change the name to KALEB VARGO and the number at the bottom to 415. Also would it be possible to add some animated fire to the background? And possibly change the text to something with a little more spice but still looks professional? I would also like to keep the file size to a minimum of 200kb. Thanks Nek and if you can't do it It's totally fine.

Just by the way this template is provided by SantosRP and I have permission to change it.

Hello,

Sounds possible to me, I will check into it as soon as I can spend time on it.

Quick question about the animated fire background; you mean like some kind of fire frame around the medal, or fire inside of the emblem?

Edited by NekWioS
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, NekWioS said:

Quick question about the animated fire background; you mean like some kind of fire frame around the medal, or fire inside of the emblem?

I originally thought fire around the frame but now that you say fire inside the emblem I think that would look better.

• Like 2

@Andy

After some chatting with different persons different ideas came up.
Xena: warrior princess
Super girl
Pink Ninjas in Pyjamas and even a pink superman

Lack of items and quality solution makes it currently hard to puzzle something together. The near best possible was super girl in pink with a pink logo framing out black on the sides, but few items still missing to complete that one.

Meanwhile I got here a 2.0 signature in anime genre. - The item might be to big and didn't got optimized by me, just double click the picture in Signature or post to optimize the size like you want.

niv.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NekWioS said:

@Andy

After some chatting with different persons different ideas came up.
Xena: warrior princess
Super girl
Pink Ninjas in Pyjamas and even a pink superman

Lack of items and quality solution makes it currently hard to puzzle something together. The near best possible was super girl in pink with a pink logo framing out black on the sides, but few items still missing to complete that one.

Meanwhile I got here a 2.0 signature in anime genre. - The item might be to big and didn't got optimized by me, just double click the picture in Signature or post to optimize the size like you want.

niv.gif

Nek, wow man.  they were right... this is awesome. love the sexy warrior princess theme as long as the boobs aren't hanging out (seems an impossible request ;) ). I never would have thought of this. how many pizzas do I owe you? I am on a plane getting ready to travel right now so I won't get to the optimization part until I get home (going off the grid, didn't bring my laptop =:o).  can't wait! :):):):)

Should have some way we can contribute for such cool things .  voluntarily, even. donate a steam key or some such. just a thought.

THANKS NEK! :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, NekWioS said:

@Metlearm

I toke a look into the emblem now, currently there are few complication; but here is a quick showcase how the flames currently look like (to half).

tessst.gif

That looks really cool, all it needs now is for the text to be correct and we will be all good! I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "to half".

EDIT: Also for it to not glitch out near the end of the gif lol

Edited by Metlearm

The text was called "block". I changed the center logo as well as the text at the top because I got promoted, I hope that doesn't interfere with the fire.

nGyTSQf.png

2 hours ago, Metlearm said:

The text was called "block". I changed the center logo as well as the text at the top because I got promoted, I hope that doesn't interfere with the fire.

nGyTSQf.png

@Metlearm

EDIT: Fixed dot

MetlearmItemXX.gif

Edited by NekWioS
  • Like 1

Update:

Normal:

• I'm also offering now service where I render myself characters if you can't find the right spot for you figure.
  • HD solution render (only HD pictures)
  • New geometric border forms such as circle.
  • Added service for a personal seal after consultation.

Premium:

• Added service for multiple .gif files.
  • Added personal requests by users, as long they don't break any of my rules.
  • Added service for a personal seal in .gif style after consultation.

PayPal: (REMOVED BY MYSELF)

After some considerations I finally made up my mind to add a PayPal system (Thanks to @The Joker and @DrCryptix for helping me at this). You can find the section about it in my FAQ. I call it the "Tip jar".

Tip Jar:

I'm always happy above receiving small tips for the work I do, and people will remain as a contributor for me.
Tips are not necessary if you don't would like to, but they support me to keep up the work.
This will not affect in any way the service, since I try to make the best for everyone and spend sometimes some hours into few items.
Currently I can only use PayPal as tip system, so if you really feel like to share few bucks with me, I will be really happy.
My PayPal link: REMOVED BY MYSELF

Creative Team - NekWioS - Beyond Cheats

„ā™„Éľ„Éź„Éľ„É≠„Éľ„ÉČ

• Like 2

EVENT: Only from Dezember 20 -  January 5
Remember, rules still apply.

Get your personal Seal, signature or service in Premium style without being a Premium.
All requirements for becoming a Signature in Premium style are 0.
All requirements for custom service are 0. (doesn't support Advertisement banners)

large.jpg

• Like 1

This Topic was long time dead because I went inactive, however, I'm back and want to resuscitate this topic.

I removed the qualification to get the contract's back in rolling, there are no plans yet if I will re-activate that in the future. Every kind of perk is currently also disabled till a point in the future.

Don't hesitate to message me here in topic, via private message, or via discord (Please read which information's I need).

The average time I need for a project is currently higher due to find myself in the software again and because of private reasons.

• Like 1